Our processes were developed between Accredited Staging Professional training, experience and consistent interaction with other stagers worldwide. Marketing is focused on Realtors, serving on local real estate association committees, attending all realtor events and sponsoring activities for the real estate community.
We'll help you from start to finish;
- Realtor or Homeowner reaches out by phone, email, text and provides address of property
- We then tour property to judge size and number of rooms, overall style of home and to determine how much inventory will be required
- Prepare proposal for homeowner that shows the work to be done and cost. This includes selections, delivery, setup, styling, minimum of 2 months rental of furnishings and accessories, and destaging once the property closes.
- After verbal acceptance, send an agreement to you to sign and provide charge information & set a date for staging and begin selecting furnishings for the project
- Day before staging - Load up furnishings and accessories for delivery
- Staging day - All Hands on Deck!
- Truck or trailer arrives and unload furniture
- Unload and begin unpacking bins
- Artwork, rugs, lamps unloaded
- Accessory bins unloaded and stager begins placing around
- Furniture is set up and in place
- After everything is unloaded, stager works to set up best, place accessories and hang artwork
- Usually completed in 4-6 hours
- Realtor coordinates photographs with professional photographer
- Goes live and usually sells in less than a week
- Closing date is noted and destage is scheduled for 1-2 days prior to closing